Our bodies are amazing. We contain two opposing forces, Intuition and ego, the balance of which ensure we take the best action possible for our survival and growth.
....As long as we're coming from our balance of wholeness as integrated beings.
If we're out of balance with our wholeness, ego and fear are going to:
- Stop you in you tracks with analysis paralysis and confusion over details and "how" questions.
- Distract you from the real work and healing that is needed.
- Delay everything you've been trying to work for and manifest.
And you probably won't even realize that's what's happening because it will feel like:
- Your doubts and confusion are justified.
- You did the "next logical step", basically what everyone else does, and you can put your faith in following the herd and gaggles of teachers out there.
- There is just something wrong with you, that you can't get the with program, stop being so sensitive, or that you can never seem to toughen up enough to make real head way.
But that is exactly when and why you need to put your integrated, whole, lightworker-self first.
Here's how I got Fiercely Sensitive and started really standing in my own light!!
Because the "next logical step" might only be logical for you if you are approaching it from a place of abundance, instead of fear or desperation.
Because maybe the Universe is waiting on your to take inspired action before the next step in the plan will even make sense or get delivered to you.
Because maybe you need to be deep in your power, confidence, self-value, and guidance to make the next step work.
Because maybe being fierce and going after your your dreams REQUIRES your tender, compassionate, whole heart...your authentic sensitivity.
We are not meant to live solely in ego or fear. Nor are meant to live solely in the spiritual high of being in-tune with guidance and soul. We need to become integrated beings who can:
- Trust guidance and intuition, who can act on inspired action and grow into the results we wish to manifest.
- Curate our thoughts and beliefs to maintain our vibration and energy levels.
- Let our fierce open-heart lead.
Staying in the patterns of Intuition hit or miss, mistrust, or frustration from trying to decipher every exacting detail of an intuitive hit is going to keep you in fear. It cannot solve the trust problems. Only taking a leap and creating inspired action can bring us the proof we seek. There is never a perfect time, perfect place in life in which to begin this level of trusting, other than the only time we have...right now.
None of this requires hours upon hours of meditation, years of healing and therapy, or beating yourself up.
All that being Fiercely Sensitive actually requires is being okay within yourself in this moment, to say "I hear you, keep talking..." to Spirit.
Click to learn how to find your Fierce without sacrificing your big heart!