As school is finishing up, the days get longer and warmer, and we’re settling into a new pace the planets are going to give us some time and space to sort some shit out. There are some huge home energies coming through between Cancer easing into play this month, so a lot of the shit that has to get worked may only really be internal. Internal to how to how you structure your day and time and internal to how you prioritize everything that has to get done. Where you focus will lie, of course, defines a lot of this. Over the next two weeks you’ll have the space and cosmic support to ferret out how you want your summer and 2nd half of 2017 to look and feel like.
The cards give the message for this week that if we can come home, do some reprioritizing, center back in on the themes and messages from your ancestral line (physical, spiritual, and chosen ancestors) the Universe will be more free to provide us the support we actually need for things to balance out in a healthy, harmonious way. Meaning this week focus on your own shit and making the emotional changes you need, and let the Universe sweat the small stuff. This isn’t the time to get all control-freak and try to micro-manage everything and everyone around you.
Whatever worries about the future you may at this point, it’s time to make a deal with Universe. You keep your nose to the grind stone, show up, present, in your different time blocks for your various tasks and responsibilities, and thing will fall into alignment as they will. This can be a wicked powerful time for manifesting success, and setting yourself up for future success, but it’s time to get the structures in place to make things easier for you and more flowing.
Jupiter is direct now, and Neptune will be going retro on the 16th, so we’re moving forward and beginning to see the bigger picture of where we’re going and why it’s really, actually important. This might require some emotional housekeeping around issues of our pride, we might find ourselves releasing masks we thought we needed to be success, but over all it’s going to be a natural process of coming home to what you really love.
Hear the ancient ones
What does this mean for your biz?
This week should be geared toward things like:
- Beginning your 6 mos biz review and review of your procedures and processes. Are they all actually needed? Where can you weed out some of the “busy work” that isn’t getting you ROI?
- Tune into a higher perspective about why you are doing what you are doing to see if you get any guidance about future direction, products, and messaging for the next 6 mos.
- Making time a space to really be present in your tasks, so you can feel into what still feels really juicy and what might need some vibe shifting.
As we look toward what clients might need more focus on, you might find they need help around:
- The meaning of life and personal purpose.
- How to get back in control of their lives and follow their passion, love, and good feelings.
- How to back to spiritual and personal growth.