You are the master, set your intentions:
Wow, what a ride this month has been. As we week to close up September over the coming week and half, things will begin to settle out. For those who have stayed open to personal upgrades , we could be operating from a whole new level. The stories I have heard from others this month have ranged from health crises to money hiccups, to one tech issue after the other. For me this month has brought a renewed commitment to being open and flexible. But each of stories I have heard have had to do with our approaches to life. Whether you are changing your self-care attitude or your receiving from the Universe, this month is about making our lives better. And in that, this week is a call to keep up the new lessons that we have learned.
The first few days look a little bumpy, so we need to slow down, stay in our center, and practice our grounding and centering. As the lunar energies begin to ebb and Mercury goes direct this week, we will see some of the intensity lift. The sense of being taught a lesson or walking the tight rope to stay will begin to ease. We will be able to open up more freely to our dreams again and taking a more relaxed stance. Before we get there though, we will need to get clear on our intentions for the week!
The Fool, for this week, indicates to approach the week from a place of love and trust. It also speaks to an innocence we find when first begin something. That innocence, where we do not judge events because we don’t yet know how it will play out. That fresh perspective and openness to finding a new rhythm will give you power this week!
Here is a quick guide to setting powerful weekly intentions:
- Come to center and rest in conscious quietness.
- After a few minutes of restful quietness, bring your attention the week ahead. Ask for specific guidance.
- Hold your goals for the week and/or day in your awareness and allow the energy of the perfect harmonious solution. Notice any differences in approach, mindset, or attitude. These difference will guide you to what is needed for you to be in alignment with the harmonious resolution.
- Take a few minutes to form some powerful words about your intentions. Embrace energies and shifts needed for this harmonious solution to manifest. Speak those words, release the emotions, thoughts, and energy you may have generated in this exercise.
- Go back to quiet consciousness, loving and releasing anything thoughts about the outcome of our situation, resting in the energy you were guided to embody.
- When ready to meet the day, don’t forget to record any guidance or feelings you might have experienced in your meditation. Remain open to potentials for how your intentions can manifest.