We are gearing up for another energy reset on Thursday, when the moon goes full and Jupiter goes direct. Over the weekend things will lighten up, but on the 16th Neptune is going to go retro and bring with karmic lessons. We should be looking to use the next 9 days to create as much forward movement as we can. It's not that work will necessarily stop when Neptune turns, but whatever karmic fears and baggage we bring into that period could be intensified both during and then right after the retrograde.
As the Summer warms up and we head toward that full moon on Thursday, Brigit reminds us to hold our ground. But as usual, the Universe wants us to try to do this without having to resort to anger and tantrums. This is more about holding our power and personal responsibility (Kind of Pents) in alignment with a deeper understanding of our awareness of circumstances (Wizard of Awareness). In order for to float kind of smoothly through the Neptune retro, we have have to get our shit in alignment these next 9 days. Feeding our internal insecurities and fears (know your fears) isn't going to help us the rest of the month if we don't hold our ground now.
The key is in being proactive about things we would rather avoid or procrastinate on. This week we need use the good energies that are and will flowing to tie up loose ends, take care of details, and bust through some of the thing you've been putting off. It's a week to nine days of strategic action. Set your boundaries, don't sweat the small stuff, and say what you mean to say. If fears come up, plan around them, don't simply ignore them or let them take full control of your actions.
The biggest point behind personal development and evolution is not to never have bad days again, but rather to come a point of integration with our fears and our ability to plan and move forward. It's the integration of the primal mind with the rational mind. Our fears are every bit as sacred as our logic and rationale, but when we use our fear to inform our process, proactively, we begin to transcend and transmute our old lives. We've got nine days to bust up some of the patterns and fears we have still been holding onto. The energy of this will week will bring our personal empowerment home to live within us.
Any flights of fancy or escapism during these nine days could be an influence of Neptune as it's preparing to turn, so always come back to the question "What can I do about that right now?" to help ground you into the present moment.
Brigit- Don't back down
Know your fears
King of Pentacles
Wizard of Awareness
What does this mean for your biz?
This week should be geared toward things like:
- Batching out your content, emails, blog posts, social media posts, etc...
- Settling any unresolved issues, taxes, missed payments, any sort of conflict or unknown status.
- Trouble shooting.
- Listening to soul for any guidance on your biz alignment. With this being a micro-full moon the internal voice could still feel amplified, like it has through the super new moons.
As we look toward what clients might need more focus on, you might find they need help around:
- A gentle push to face their problems head on.
- Figuring out how to stand in their power in the face of family or work family pressures.
- How to stay moving and proactive when things get rocky and stormy.
You are the master, set your intentions:
Wow, what a ride this month has been. As we week to close up September over the coming week and half, things will begin to settle out. For those who have stayed open to personal upgrades , we could be operating from a whole new level. The stories I have heard from others this month have ranged from health crises to money hiccups, to one tech issue after the other. For me this month has brought a renewed commitment to being open and flexible. But each of stories I have heard have had to do with our approaches to life. Whether you are changing your self-care attitude or your receiving from the Universe, this month is about making our lives better. And in that, this week is a call to keep up the new lessons that we have learned.
The first few days look a little bumpy, so we need to slow down, stay in our center, and practice our grounding and centering. As the lunar energies begin to ebb and Mercury goes direct this week, we will see some of the intensity lift. The sense of being taught a lesson or walking the tight rope to stay will begin to ease. We will be able to open up more freely to our dreams again and taking a more relaxed stance. Before we get there though, we will need to get clear on our intentions for the week!
The Fool, for this week, indicates to approach the week from a place of love and trust. It also speaks to an innocence we find when first begin something. That innocence, where we do not judge events because we don’t yet know how it will play out. That fresh perspective and openness to finding a new rhythm will give you power this week!
Here is a quick guide to setting powerful weekly intentions:
- Come to center and rest in conscious quietness.
- After a few minutes of restful quietness, bring your attention the week ahead. Ask for specific guidance.
- Hold your goals for the week and/or day in your awareness and allow the energy of the perfect harmonious solution. Notice any differences in approach, mindset, or attitude. These difference will guide you to what is needed for you to be in alignment with the harmonious resolution.
- Take a few minutes to form some powerful words about your intentions. Embrace energies and shifts needed for this harmonious solution to manifest. Speak those words, release the emotions, thoughts, and energy you may have generated in this exercise.
- Go back to quiet consciousness, loving and releasing anything thoughts about the outcome of our situation, resting in the energy you were guided to embody.
- When ready to meet the day, don’t forget to record any guidance or feelings you might have experienced in your meditation. Remain open to potentials for how your intentions can manifest.
Heart work is one of the most crucial pieces of self work any empath or intuitive can add to their practices. But it’s often the case that we use meditation and practices to band aid our emotions without really every working with them. My work is focused on the benefits of working with emotions and emotional patterns so that we can release them, not avoid them, but truly heal them. My professional work is informed by my personal practices, so don’t believe for an instant that I am talking out my ass in some academic way or that I am trying to be holier than thou. Heart work needs to be talked about more. I met a woman at a psychic circle recently who was just beginning to open up. We had been paired up, and my message for her was to release what was holding her back. As we talked, she mentioned how emotional she kept getting when she thought about her awakening. I had to tell her is was a natural thing, that our body knows how to process and cleanse. I still feel a little taken back that people still need to be told it’s okay to feel and feel deeply. Feeling deeply is a spiritual gift!!!
Just about everyday I have to do some kind of heart work. I do have one specific thing I do all the time, because each day it seems like my heart is in a slightly different place. From what I hear from others who do consciousness practices, this is a common theme. The one consistent thing that happens is that I have to sit and really ask myself where I am things, life, my work, my plans, my relationships. This asking is what informs me what meditations, clearings, shifts that I need for the day. Of course, there are days when I spend most of the afternoon shifting to high vibe, working and re-working tender feelings. The process I use is deceptively simple.
Emotions are a form of guidance we get from our physical bodies about how centered we are or aren’t. Specifically, learning to identify what we are feeling, will guide us to know what kind of self love we need to work with in the present moment, to bring raise our vibe and bring us to center.
Emotions are not there to hold us back or to hurt us. So often when we realize we are feeling down or upset, we allow our survival instinct (monkey mind, inner critic, it has many names) to go into full blown investigative mode. This voice within us, has the job of figuring out why we are in pain and what might be causing it. But survival instinct goes a little overboard when it comes to emotions, because usually there is no physical wound, no way to know if a pattern or situation is really over or not. This makes survival instinct a poor judge of emotional pain. It simply doesn’t really understand what the feeling is about. The feelings are there to guide us back to center.
In a typical day,
- I will begin by taking stock of where my energy is. Am I full of energy? Feeling depleted? Feeling scattered?
- If I’m not full of energy, I go a little deeper. Perhaps I realize my heart is feeling a little tender around myself worth. Maybe I’m feeling resistance to putting my work on the net that day because I’m not sure I’m actually reaching people. Perhaps I’m still feeling some emotional ripples from something my husband said the night before when he was talking about money. When I find the root of the feelings, I get a sense of “ah-ha”, or even “okay, I see. I got this now.”
- I then release what I need to release. If something someone said or projected made some emotional ripples in my world, I have to deal with my ripples. The other person probably didn’t even know I was getting emotional ripples, they were probably just talking something out or venting. So I spend time reassuring myself that I have money in the bank and that I have every opportunity and potential to attract money to me in this day. I get really deep into my knowing and sense that even if I cannot see all the ripples I create in others and out in to the world (from the love I put out), that in the world of energy we live, it cannot be otherwise. I get deeper into my knowing that as long as I stay open to the moment, to meeting the universe, willing to be an equal receiver and broadcaster, that the universe will have my back…it’s the law of attraction. Any other thoughts are just fear worrying over getting the results my fear mind wants. I love them, and tell them “it’s okay, that’s not whats really happening here. If we want a life of love and abundance, we have try higher vibe ways of being.”
- After grounding in what I know to be true, and letting soul inform me of anything I might have temporarily forgotten, I fill up on love. I ask for very specific things. If I am doubting my self worth, perhaps I might ask to be shown how I can help or have helped just one single person. If I am feeling very caught up in my feelings still, I ask to be given the opportunity to share, in a real way, what my feels feel like. Sharing usually helps relieve the feelings and can help other release similar feelings.
- Most days I will find something to relish in, to celebrate, to embrace with intent. Even if that thing is simply that I have to chance once more to make an impact in someone’s life. There are days when the only thing I can relish in is that I get to watch silly comedies to laugh with. And that’s okay. It’s being true to my experience.
Doing heart work isn’t about faking it. Doing heart work is about knowing where you are, and giving yourself the love that you need! Sometimes that love looks like: boldness, relief, activated, vulnerable, conviction, freedom…it can take many forms. Honor that and you honor your most Divine Self!
It doesn’t always work on the first shot. There are certain ripples that take a few days to work with, some months and years. But the more I do it, the more I find I understand myself better. I also find that Soul’s messages get clearer. As work to clear out my heart from tenderness, confusion, stress, and so forth, I am creating more space in my daily experience for a more solid connection with soul to form. As I go through this short little exercise my relationship to emotion changes as well. I am caught up in it less, as I can recognize what is happening faster than I had before. The quicker I can become aware of my emotional ripples, generally speaking, the less I really have to suffer because of them.
Heart work Affirmation:
Honoring my emotional experiences, honors my Divine Self!
Day 7 in May Cause Miracles is a recap and look forward day. I read the intro to next week, which was all about untangling some of the myth and some of the things to expect from focusing on self-love. My journey to self-love had been guided by practicality before my most recent awaken stage. I followed maxims and addages like only give from your overflow and don’t make promises you can’t keep as if they were self loving all by themselves. I thought that the practice of these self defending idea were evidence of a person having great self-love. Yet, continually, I wouldn’t feel self-loving, only self-limiting. Now it’s not my intent to tell you not to follow those kinds of wisdom. My point here is that they aren’t self-loving, unless you are actually self-loving.
I realize deep self-love can be a really scary or impossible sounding idea to some people. For some, in their unawakened lives, it is so much easier to find evidence of a thousand reasons to be self-loathe. Gabby makes a good point in this chapter, as she talks about how we are biased to ourselves. We can treat our loved ones so much better, and with a lot less judgment, than we treat ourselves. Ego has a funny way of making us believe that the rules that apply to everyone, for one reason or another, shouldn’t or don’t apply to us. We are more right, less forgivable, more deeply wounded, etc…, than anyone else or at least the other person in a given conflict. Ego tells us we need to believe these things because it’s trying to save us from more hurt, more pain. Yet the minute we think or believe we are separate or different from anyone else, that the rules of the Universe apply more or the rules are different, is when we have let ego run show.Self-love has to come from within and it has to come first or else we will always be caught up in these special rules that are guiding our lives that ego says are true. Click To Tweet
When we begin to see that the world does NOT work any different for us than others, we can see how we’ve been holding back our true potential. If Bill Gates can be successful, so can we. No one gave him special permission to do this thing. If someone can forgive you, you can forgive yourself and others. If someone can change their mindset and situation, then so can you. The potential has always been there, but our ego has allowed us to believe that somehow the rules for our lives were different than other people. But that can’t be. We all live in the same Universe!!!
Coming into the Truth about self, is seeing how we have blocked ourselves from being just like everyone else, for better or for worse. How have we held ourselves apart, contributed to our own feelings of isolation and loneliness? And what energies and ideas have believed couldn’t never work for us, because we were too different?
I had always thought abundance was a flow or force, something that simply comes into your life. But I recently stumbled on the idea that receiving abundance is more about keeping the equilibrium of giving and taking. I’ve been doing a lot of self-work this past month. I’m trying to recover from a summer than just absolutely rocked me from my core and challenged every dream and idea I had about my life. In a total effort to stop the madness, I stopped trying to give and I stopped trying recieve. I just wanted to be. I knew the heart pain would take it’s course. Nothing last forever. But I finally came up for air, around the time preceding the last set of eclipses, I was so bone dry empty I didn’t know where to begin.
Feeling like I was starting at square one, I retook the reigns of my push and pull energy and felt out where they were going. Not only did I need to reestablish a sense of security. I literally had to find the faith to open up again a little at a time. I had to receive again. Not spiritual wise. Those connections are hard wired. I’ve received the wisest wisdom in my darkest of times. But I needed to open to the world around me, the people, the activities, the potentials again.
I’ve always had trouble around receiving back from what I put out, because usually what I put out doesn’t feel like I gave anything. If I barely noticed I gave anything but some time, I could bare it, right? A month into opening to this new alignment I know I was only hurting myself by not receiving back. I’ve usually felt I had to be the rock for others in order to receive love, to do more, to feel more for them. Because what I have out of pure abundant giving couldn’t be enough, right? I’ve got lots of static around receiving, so I brought up a youtube meditation to get some flow and clarity around that state.
What I remembered, (because I’ve been in flow and abundance before, and I bet you have too) was that receiving had little to do with my own self worth or non-worth. I could feel completely unworthy and still be part of the living web of energy and life around me. That life flow was still going to include me in it. And the other funny thing about receiving and abundance is that from the state calm okay, there is little difference between giving and getting, it’s in equilibrium. If I stop the flow to stop receiving, I stop giving too. Pride and ego may throw a bit of fit at the thought of getting back, but I know it will happen anyway because nature seeks to fill the void. Water and energy travels the paths of least resistance…to the empty places where there is no resistance. It seeks to fill.
Here’s what I listened to, hope it helps another: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6PZqX1mA74
Where are your hollows and depressions? What needs a good fill up in your life?
Ready, set, comment!!
I was working in Danielle LaPorte’s Workbook O’Fire searching out some clarity from a place of peace I have been seeking out further connection and grounding into. The question that struck me in the workbook was “What do you tell people at parties you do?”
Being me, and I’m sure I’m not alone in this, my first response is usually to balk and hide. Surely they want to measure me up when they ask those kinds of questions. I tell them any lame thing, not a lie, but rarely if ever the whole truth. Namely, I don’t think people will really understand I will be judged. And the follow through on that thought is judged and found unworthy.
It’s not so much about me, but what I’m doing, standing for, investing in. I’m okay with me, but I’m not okay with the judgment. I balk because, in the pale light of that kind of confrontation, I am not sure it what I do measures up to what I think it is. I realized that I wanted to feel that whatever I am doing is “worthy of my admiration”. And then I laughed, I laughed like the fool on the spent a month fasting on a mountain only to get a simple truth in revelation.
“Worthy of my admiration”….it sounded so conceited. Which is not me. My ego is not that large. I don’t usually know how to be that judgey.
But soul said back to me, “Well, of course, you fall so hard for things and people. You love the potential more than the actual. Who could really be worthy of your admiration when you do not see what is in the NOW?”
That stopped me cold. It’s not that I’m judgemental, it’s that I see the beauty. I also see where the beauty is clouded, hiding, a little tarnished around the edges. I believe I can fix it, and then focus on a future where that beauty is evident for all to see. Sensitives usually do. From ideas, to plans, to people, and loved ones, we want so very much for their beauty to shine, that we invest in something that is either out of our control or something that simply isn’t “there” yet.
But this also speaks to where we invest our love, our energy, our vital and visceral essence. Even our devotion. Our self-worth.
What is truly worthy of our admiration right now?
And of the things we really want to admire…perhaps we’re trying too hard to make it something it isn’t…yet. Perhaps we need to take a step back. Perhaps we need to work more closely with it, so that it can be worthy. I know what’s worthy of my admiration. But what’s worthy of your admiration, your devotion? Leave me a comment about your crazy love and admiration!!