Last week was action-filled, this week we can take a breather....thank the Gods!!
Happy Belated Mabon!!
The Goddess Sige comes forward this week to remind us to that sometimes quiet, silence, and stillness are needed in order to move forward and grow. Sige is aspect of the Divine that represents the cosmic void or cosmic egg, a space at the center of the heart of the Universe where everything and nothing exists and is possible. It's space without duality or the tension that duality brings. Where everything has it's truth and existence while also not really meaning anything on it's own. It's a reflection that only in our One-ness are we complete and whole. This theme will come more prominent as we come to Thrusday when Pluto goes direct and we are finally able to stop rehashing all the old patterns that have kept our internal static blaring.
Once we only have Chiron, the healer, in retrograde, we're going to be able to finally release and move more freely. We'll be able to "Wash away your burdens" as the Messenger Oracle card suggests and enjoy the "Harvest" energies as the Green Witch tarot reminds us.
I don't know about you, but I am looking forward to some quietly flowing momentum. This past Eclipse season stirred up so much in my life, that I feel like I've been "winging it" for the past two months. I am really going to appreciate some ground time this week, the slower pace, and the dreams and intuitive high-tide that's coming beginning this week and into October!! The Enchanted map deck, reminds us to try and "Go with the Flow", as the Universe is really here to support us and will be listening closely to what we say we want and need this week!
Don't forget to get the whole reading of my Monday FB livestream on replay!!
Stars and cards weekly reading for 9-11-17
Some crystals to help you focus your energy this week could be:
- Aquamarine – this soothing crystal helps you to let go and move past anger, fear, old wounds and emotional patterns. It helps you to detach and clear the clutter within your mind, bringing clarity of the mind.
- Citrine – this sunny stone helps you to develop a positive attitude. It encourages you to go with the flow and let go of anything from the past that is making you unhappy. It promotes the enjoyment of new things and experiences.
- Smoky Quartz – this powerful crystal helps you to let go of old patterns and belief systems that are holding you back from achieving your full potential. It helps to release all the blocked, old and stagnant energy in your body. Once all of the old energy is removed, new energy is able to fill all the open space with light and hope.
Useful internal work for the week:
Getting real focused on what really matters to you and what role you want to play in your life situations: As we are transitioning into a sweeter energy we might have some rough points as the energy settles. But things are settling out, we will be able to make greater strides in our consistency and building a new routine. Use some of these transition days as practice how to you up-level your life! Speak what you actually, really need and want right now! The Universe is listening!
What does this mean for the lightworker Soulpreneur, the biz goddess?
This might be a week for:
- Setting a new tone or intention behind your work, and helping your clients do as well.
- Releasing old patterns that don't serve you, weeding out your soul garden.
- Re-cooperating. While the Eclipse and integration seasons might have left you feeling like you were run over by a truck, these next two weeks you can afford to take things a little slower and make sure things get done right.